Outdoor cinema - Pretty Woman
A fantastic outdoor cinema experience in the stunning grounds of Chirk Castle with a showing of the classic Pretty Woman!
- Booking essential
Edward (Richard Gere) is a rich and sophisticated businessman who specializes in corporate raiding. On a business trip to Los Angeles, Edward hires Vivian (Julia Roberts) to be his girlfriend for a week while he traverses the local social circles. Love and various social complications invade their tidy arrangement and have the pair wondering if this Cinderella-story could have a happy ending.
Gates open 6:45pm, film starts around 8.15pm, or shortly after sunset if later.
Plus music to enjoy before the movie with a soundtrack of specially curated songs.
Bring a blanket or camping chair and watch Pretty Woman on a giant cinema screen under the stars!
LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE SO MAKE SURE TO BOOK YOURS TODAY!
🍿 Picnics welcome.
🎬 Film certificate 15
👪 Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
⛅ The event will go ahead if it's raining but we are hoping for a nice dry weekend.
💺 No seating provided unless you have VIP tickets. Blankets and camping chairs are allowed.
🚻 On-site toilets will be available including accessible facilities.
🐕 With the exception of guide dogs, no dogs or any other animals are allowed at any of our events.
ℹ️ Covid safe event following all guidelines in place at the time of screening.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call firstname.lastname@example.org
- All booking is through Adventure Cinema
- Meeting point
- Follow signage to the Chirk Castle main car park, then follow directions of the marshals to the screening area. Please bring a torch for lighting your way after the showing is finished.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress suitably for the weather, with good sturdy footwear. It can get cold during the evening, so please dress warmly. Bring your own chair or blanket to sit on.
- The showing takes place on a grass area. Going is generally firm, but may be uneven and there are slopes to navigate. There will be a shuttlebus with wheelchair lift to navigate the hill up to the castle and back.
- Book via the Adventure Cinema website here: https://www.adventurecinema.co.uk/venues/chirk-castle Chirk Castle is acting as the venue. If you have any queries about ticketing please contact Adventure Cinema directly.