Big Day and Night Out on the Beach
This family favourite is back again, with a new twist of the 'Big day' as well as 'Big night' on the beach. Celebrating the end of summer with family activities and the spectacular sundown parade.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
You'll also have the chance to try out watersports and snorkelling and lots of childrens activities, beach games, rockpooling and seashore foraging and cook up. In partnership with the South Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, this event is not to be missed.
- Children are welcome accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Join us at South Milton Sands National Trust car park, South Milton. TQ7 3JY Grid ref: SX 677 414
- What to bring and wear
- Wear clothing that is suitable for the weather, taking into consideration that the beach may get cooler after dark.
- The beach is easily accessible. Uneven walking on the beach unfortunately means unsuitable for wheelchairs.
- The event is free to attend, but small charges apply for some of the taster sessions.
|5 September 2020||13:00 - 22:00||Available|