A fascinating chance to have a close encounter with Hidcote's local bat population.
- Booking essential
Join us at Hidcote for an exciting evening in the garden, learning about and listening to our native bats.
We'll begin the evening with a short presentation, after which we will explore the garden armed with bat detectors to see what we can find.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01386 438333
- Suitable for children 5+
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet in the main visitor courtyard.
- What to bring and wear
- Sensible footwear and suitable warm, or waterproof clothing for walking in the garden.
- Some areas of the garden are not suitable for wheelchair access.
- Please note - bats don't like wet and windy weather, it costs them a lot of energy to hunt so if it's bad weather they tend to stay inside. In the event of bad weather, this walk will be cancelled. We will contact you should the event not go ahead.
|15 September 2018||18:30 - 20:30||Available|