Timed entry to Cragside (14 June - 20 June)
Book your timed entry to visit Cragside.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member. Please follow government guidance when you visit.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Your tickets only allow entry to the Cragside woodland and gardens. The House is open to access for free (ground and 2nd floors only), however please note that due to restricted capacity to support social distancing, we can only guarantee entry for tickets booked between 10am - 11.30am. Entry to the House is arranged on arrival.
Currently closed: Play area under construction. Powerhouse and Pumphouse also closed.
Check Cragside website before travel for any changes, especially due to adverse weather conditions.
Dogs on leads allowed.
Event ticket prices
Adult £13.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £6.50Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £19.50
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £32.50
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Some challenging terrain and distances. Mobility parking in main car park, 120 yards from visitor centre. 3 designated spaces for disabled drivers outside the visitor centre. Adapted toilets on site. Access information available to download from the Cragside's website.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow government guidance when you visit. Face coverings are required in indoor spaces, unless you’re exempt, so please bring one with you. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.