Timed entry to Gunby Estate, Hall and Gardens (19 Oct - 25 Oct)
Book your timed entry to visit Gunby Estate, Hall and Gardens.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute time slot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Gardens, tearoom open for hot/cold drinks, snacks and ice creams, toilets and baby changing facilities.
Currently closed: Gunby Hall, retail and second hand bookshop, accessibility buggy not available for use.
Dogs on leads are welcome anywhere in the gardens and grounds at Gunby.
Event ticket prices
Adult £5.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £2.50Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £7.50
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £12.50
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors
- The gardens are mostly accessible to all visitors, with only small changes in level, but there are some narrow paths and gateways. A drop off point will be available as there will be no buggy service.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please follow social distancing and government guidance. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces so please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.