Newtimber Hill Butterfly Walk and Talk
Saturday 23rd July 10.30am - 1.30pm. You're chance to learn about and see some of the South Downs most iconic butterflies.
- Booking essential
- Free event
Join resident ranger and butterfly enthusiast, Graham Wellfare on one of England's finest butterfly sites - Newtimber Hill. A talk on downland butterlies followed by a walk to discover these beautiful creatures on the wing.
- Booking details
- Call 01273 857712
- Spaces are limited. Please call or email email@example.com to book a place
- Interested children welcome if accompanied by an adult
- Meeting point
- Saddlescombe Farm, BN457DE. Please park in the informal car park opposite the farm. On entering the farm, follow a sign opposite the pond to the Learning Barn.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear suitable outdoor clothing for the conditions and sturdy footwear. Please bring water for the walk and snacks or a picnic if required.
- There are some steep slopes and stiles on the walk