Make a Rustic Willow Wreath - Sorry Sold Out!
Learn the basics of weaving to make a willow hoop and add a few natural decorations to make a rustic festive wreath to adorn your front door
- Booking essential
Learn how to make a rustic Christmas wreath from natural materials using willow as a base before adding a small spray of foliage gathered from the park and surrounds. All materials and equipment will be supplied; however you are welcome to bring your own adornments if you wish. We'll keep you feeling festive with some coffee and mince pies.
Event ticket prices
All £25.00Coffee and mince pies included
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- More suitable for adults but children aged 12+ may attend - must be accompanied by an adult
- Children aged 12+ - must be accompanied by an adult
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at Visitor Reception near the car park
- What to bring and wear
- The course will take place inside the hall where it can get cold so we would recommend bringing layers
- Accessible to wheelchairs
|24 November 2017||10:00 - 12:30||Sold out|
|13:30 - 16:00||Sold out|
|25 November 2017||10:00 - 12:30||Sold out|
|13:30 - 16:00||Available|
|26 November 2017||10:00 - 12:30||Sold out|