Great British Beach Clean - Blakeney Point & Cley Beach
As part of the Marine Conservation Society's Great British Beach Clean, help us and Norfolk Wildlife Trust to keep our coastline clean by joining us for a beach clean on Blakeney Point and Cley Beach.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Each year a lot of rubbish washes up on this stretch of coastline. Working in partnership with Norfolk Wildlife Trust, help us to clean this up before the winter and grey seal pupping season begins. Bags and litterpickers provided. Please bring sturdy gardening type gloves with you.
- Suitable for children able to go the distance
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet at Cley Beach NWT car park off the A149 coast road at Cley-Next-The-Sea.
- What to bring and wear
- Warm clothing with sturdy footwear and gloves.
- Due to the nature of the shingle ridge on Blakeney Point and Cley Beach, this event may not be suitable for people with mobility issues.
- No dogs please.
|22 September 2019||10:00 - 13:00||Available|