Bloomsbury needlepoint weekend
Create your very own needlepoint designs inspired by this Bloomsbury setting with Emily Peacock.
- Booking essential
Emily Peacock returns for a creative weekend using Bloomsbury motifs to create your own needlecraft. Using inspiration from our unique setting Emily will help you develop your designs from paper to canvas. You will be guided through your colour choices and execution over the weekend course. The course takes place over two days in Rodmell village hall, with exclusive access to Monk's House and a unique opportunity to get personal instruction from Emily herself.
Event ticket prices
All £115.00weekend ticket
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895 / 01273 474760
- Book your ticket online or phone – note a 5% booking fee applies
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Rodmell Village Hall, The Street, Rodmell, BN7 3HF. The village hall was opened by Leonard Woolf on 26 March 1960 and is a focal point for many activities in the village.
- What to bring and wear
- The workshop will take place indoors but may also involve some exploration of inspiration in the garden. Dress appropriately for the weather and using craft materials.
- There are steps up into the village hall. Monk's House and the garden are partly accessible with some steps and uneven paths. See our accessibility statement for more details.
- This is a two day course on Bloomsbury Needlepoint. One ticket is for attendance on both days Saturday and Sunday. This course has proved very popular previously, so we recommend getting your tickets ASAP to avoid disappointment.
|14 September 2019||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|15 September 2019||10:00 - 16:00||Sold out|