National Meadows Day - Pollinator survey
How many different pollinators can you find? Its not all about the bees!
- Booking advisable
The hay meadows on The Vile in Rhosili provide a biodiverse ecosystem for a wide range of wildlife. National Meadows Day is the first day of Wales Nature Week so it's a great time to discover and explore our National Trust meadows and hedgerows. All levels of expertise is welcomed, from absolute beginners to experienced surveyors.
Event ticket prices
All £0.00National Meadows Day Pollinator Survey
- Suitable for all the family.
- Meeting point
- We will meet in the meadow. Please follow the signs to direct you to the meadow from the NT car park at Rhosili.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring clothing for all weathers, binoculars, a camera and a picnic.
- The terrain is uneven, so please be aware that access is difficult for wheeled devices.
- Feel free to arrive at any time during the day and spend 20 minutes or all day searching and identifying the pollinators in the meadow. We look forward to welcoming you all!