Chocolate Making: Knights and Princesses
An hour of chocolate making fun!
- Booking essential
Learn how to create a princess/knight chocolate lollipop; dip various ingredients such as honeycomb, fudge and marshmallows and finish off with various heart decorations; learn a little about where chocolate comes from & about how chocolate would have been enjoyed at Tatton Park; taste a variety of chocolate flavours and wrap your produce to take home.
Event ticket prices
All £15.00Includes park entry and all materials
- Booking details
- Call 01625 374428
- Suitable for families with children aged 4+
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Present your ticket to the gatekeeper on arrival and make your way to the main car park. Once parked follow signs to the Stableyard where you will find the Barn Rooms.
- What to bring and wear
- Although this is an indoor event, the rooms can be cold, so please wear appropriate outdoor clothing.
- Please be aware the course can take place up stairs. Please contact Tatton park for more information about disabled access.
- Suitable for children from age 4 including teens. Parents are welcome to participate. Please purchase one ticket per person. All tickets are the same cost. Please note: We cannot guarantee the chocolate is produced in a nut free environment so can’t accept anyone with nut allergies. Please advise the workshop host of any food allergies/preferences at the start of the workshop, as we include various foods which can cause allergies/offend eg strawberries, gelatin etc as well as of course dairy. Aprons will be provided. You are welcome to bring your own.
|22 August 2019||10:00 - 11:30||Available|
|12:00 - 13:30||Available|
|14:00 - 15:30||Available|