Dawn Chorus walk
Discover the magic of the dawn chorus and celebrate nature's greatest symphony.
- Booking essential
- Free event (admission applies)
Rise early and take a morning stroll through the countryside with the Rangers. Listen to the sweet sound of birdsong and hone your bird identification skills.
- Event ticket prices
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
- Booking details
- Call 01752 346585
- Sorry not suitable for children.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet the Rangers in the orchard in front of the Old Bakery tearoom. Sat Nav EX12 3DB, grid ref SY197 887
- What to bring and wear
- Wear warm clothing and sturdy footwear. Bring some binoculars if you have them.
- The 2 mile walk crosses steep uneven terrain, stiles and steps.
- Parking is available in the National Trust car park beside the Forge (free for members). Additional parking is available behind the village hall (not National Trust, please place a donation in the wishing well).
|3 May 2020||05:30 - 08:00||Available|