Tyntesfield fungi forays (sorry, sold out)
Come and discover the wonderful fungi growing at Tyntesfield.
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
Sorry, this event is now sold out.
Join our local fungi experts for a foray into the world of fungi growing across the Tyntesfield estate. Book onto one of our sessions to view samples from their annual fungus audit and become an expert yourself.
Event ticket prices
All £10.00per person, per foray
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points. Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission or
- Standard admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you the Gift Aid Admission prices. But it's entirely up to you which ticket you choose. If you want the Standard Admission instead, just let us know when you come to pay.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid* — an extra 25 per cent — potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below: Payment of the additional percentage donation is entirely voluntary, so if you prefer to pay the standard admission please advise our reception staff at the till point.
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid donations must be supported by a valid Gift Aid declaration and a Gift Aid declaration can only cover donations made by an individual for him/herself or for him/herself and members of his/her family.
Car park charge of £3 per vehicle, per day. Free for National Trust members with a valid car sticker and membership card. Free parking with designated spaces for Blue Badge holders, coaches and motorcyles.
20% off voucher for café and shop if arriving by bicycle, on foot or by public transport, available from Ticket Office at Home Farm Visitor Centre
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- A booking fee is applied and will be calculated as 5% of your purchase.
- Accompanied children are very welcome
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please head to the Home Farm visitor centre 20 minutes before your event is due to start. From here you will receive further information and directions.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress appropriately for the weather; layers are advisable. You will be walking across the estate on variable terrain with some steep inclines and descents, so please wear sensible footwear.
- There are blue badge spaces in the car park, ramped and lift access at Home Farm visitor centre, and a courtesy bus running across the estate. Please note the walk is across uneven ground.
|29 October 2017||10:30 - 12:30||Sold out|
|13:30 - 15:30||Sold out|
|12 November 2017||10:30 - 12:30||Sold out|
|13:30 - 15:30||Sold out|