Feel Good Friday: Tyntesfield run (2017)
Blow the cobwebs away with a morning run round the Tyntesfield estate, enjoying spectacular scenery along the way.
- Booking not needed
Open to all abilities - no one will be left behind. Led by members of the Nailsea Running Club. Price includes a cup of tea or filter coffee afterwards in the Cowbarn restaurant.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01275 461 964
- No need to book, please just turn up on the day, but please have the correct money - £3.
- Children need to be accompanied.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet in the lower courtyard of Home Farm. Please arrive for 9.55am, in time for a welcome and briefing. Please bring cash to pay on the day - £3.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear sensible footwear and appropriate running attire.
- The terrain will be both off and on road.
- You will be able to leave extra layers/bags/keys/any items you do not want to run with in a National Trust Office. Sorry, assistance dogs only.
|6 October 2017||10:00 - 11:00||Available|
|20 October 2017||10:00 - 11:00||Available|
|3 November 2017||10:00 - 11:00||Available|
|17 November 2017||10:00 - 11:00||Available|
|1 December 2017||10:00 - 11:00||Available|
|15 December 2017||10:00 - 11:00||Available|
|29 December 2017||10:00 - 11:00||Available|
|12 January 2018||10:00 - 11:00||Available|
|26 January 2018||10:00 - 11:00||Available|