Feel Good Friday: Tyntesfield run
Blow the cobwebs away with a morning run round the Tyntesfield estate, enjoying spectacular scenery along the way. Every other Friday, except bank holidays and school holidays.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Open to all abilities. Led by LIRF trained run leaders, the route can change from week to week but will always be around 5k. £3 per runner, includes tea or coffee at the end of the run. £3 parking for non-members.
- Booking details
- No need to book, just £3 on the day.
- Children need to be accompanied.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet in the lower courtyard of Home Farm. Please arrive for 9.40 ready to register and in time for a welcome briefing. Please bring cash to pay on the day - £3
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear sensible footwear and appropriate running attire.
- The terrain will be both off and on road.
- The car park is Pay and display, £3 - Members park for free. Sorry, assistance dogs only.
|7 February 2020||09:40 - 11:00||Available|
|6 March 2020||09:40 - 11:00||Available|
|20 March 2020||09:40 - 11:00||Available|
|3 April 2020||09:40 - 11:00||Available|
|1 May 2020||09:40 - 11:00||Available|
|15 May 2020||09:40 - 11:00||Available|