Feel Good Friday: Tyntesfield run
Blow the cobwebs away with a morning run round the Tyntesfield estate, enjoying spectacular scenery along the way.
- Booking not needed
Open to all abilities - no one will be left behind. Led by members of local running clubs. Price includes a cup of tea or filter coffee afterwards in the Cow Barn restaurant.
The route can change from week to week but will always be around 5k.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- No need to book, please just turn up on the day, but please have the correct money, £3.
- Children need to be accompanied.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet in the lower courtyard of Home Farm. Please arrive for 9.40 ready to register and in time for a welcome and briefing before the run. Please bring cash to pay on the day - £3.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear sensible footwear and appropriate running attire.
- The terrain will be both off and on road.
- You will be able to leave extra layers/bags/keys/any items you do not want to run with in a National Trust office. The car park is Pay and display, £5 - Members park for free. Sorry, assistance dogs only.
|18 October 2019||09:40 - 12:00||Available|
|1 November 2019||09:40 - 12:00||Available|
|15 November 2019||09:40 - 12:00||Available|
|29 November 2019||09:40 - 12:00||Available|
|13 December 2019||09:40 - 12:00||Available|
|27 December 2019||09:40 - 12:00||Available|