Timed entry to Upton House and Gardens (19 Oct - 25 Oct)
Book your timed entry to visit Upton House and Gardens.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: House: reduced visitor route, entry is via a queuing system, not bookable time slots. Last entry to the house is 2.30pm. Garden: one-way system including Woodland Walk. Café: open for drinks, sandwiches, snacks, cakes and ice cream. Shop: open 5 days a week, (Thursday - Monday). Toilets: courtyard block is open.
Currently closed: Squash Court gallery and bookshop.
Event ticket prices
Adult £5.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £2.50Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £7.50
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £12.50
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Assistance Dogs only are permitted on site. The assistance buggy is not available. An accessible route is available as part of the garden route. Level access available into the house, please queue at the front of the house and request level access there.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please follow social distancing and government guidance. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces so please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.