Night run – Experience Blickling Estate in a new light
Join us for Night run at Blickling Estate this March, organised in partnership with Cotswold Outdoor. If you've ever wanted to run around the estate at night, or explore ancient woodlands after dark, then Night run gives you the chance.
- Booking essential
Taking part in our Night run is a great way to get a little fitter at the same time as helping us to care for the 4,600 acres here at Blickling. As you look after you, you’ll be looking after nature too. Choose from the 3km Explorer or the 7km Adventurer routes and have fun at your own pace on our traffic free trails, but don’t forget the head torch! Full event details via the link – Essential Event Information – on your e-ticket.
Event ticket prices
All £13.00Adventurer - Group
All £6.00Explorer - Group
- Booking details
- Call 0344 2491895
- Maximum of 12 tickets bookable per transaction.
- Explorer open to all ages. Adventurer open to 12+ only.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Park in the Blickling Estate main car park and follow signs to the start point on at Park Gates.
- What to bring and wear
- You (and everyone in your group, including little ones) will need a head torch/decent handheld torch. You won’t be able to run without one. Please bring suitable running kit for trail running.
- The 7km route, on the multi-use trail is wheelchair, buggy and mobility scooter suitable. The 3km route follows the Mausoleum Trail which isn't wheelchair, buggy or mobility scooter suitable.
- All runners and walkers must have a working torch or head torch which will be checked when you register and get your number on the day of the run. Nordic walkers and walkers are welcome to take part in either event, and will be asked to start behind the runners. The two routes will be sent off in separate waves from 18.30. Please arrive by 17.45 to ensure time to register and receive your number before the two runs leave. Explorer route: open to all ages. Adventurer route: open to 12+ only (12-15 year olds need to be escorted by a parent/guardian who has entered the event too. 16-17 year olds can race unescorted but need parental / guardian approval). Please ensure, if you are running with a child, that you run with them and within your sight at all times. Dogs on short leads are welcome at the owner’s responsibility. Your entry fee will go towards the property hosting the event so you can be sure your money is being spent on conserving our special places.
|28 March 2020||17:00 - 20:30||Available|