Sticks, Stones & Christmas Tones - Interactive Storytelling with Richard Kay
This Christmas, a magical and interactive storytelling adventure awaits you.
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
Join us at Brimham Rocks for a wonderful, winter storytelling experience that will take you on a mythical and enchanting journey.
Sessions last approximately 40 mins.
A small gift is included in the ticket price.
Tickets are £10 per child (includes 1 accompanying adult) and must be booked and paid for in advance via the website.
Car park charges: £6 for 4 hours, £9 per day. National Trust members can park for free, please scan your membership card at the car park machines.
Event ticket prices
Child £10.001 Child - includes accompanying adult
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
- Booking details
- Call 03442491895
- Suitable for children 5+. Must be accompanied by an adult.
- Meeting point
- Meet outside the Visitor Centre.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear suitable clothing and footwear for the outdoors.
- The Visitor Centre, toilets and catering facilities are located 550 metres from the car park (5-10 mins walk). There are some steep steps up to the Visitor Centre. This event will include walking on uneven and rugged terrain.
- Please arrive promptly according to your ticket start time, allowing for the walk from the car park to the Visitor Centre. (10 mins). Please book via the website.