Beginners crochet workshop with Susan Blandford
Join local crafter Susan Blandford to learn the basics of crochet. Pick up this new skill in the stunning surroundings of Leith Hill Place.
- Booking essential
This one day course will teach you several basic crochet stitches including how to cast on and off. You'll learn how to follow a pattern and make a basket or a bag to take home.
You'll be required to bring your own wool and crochet hook, but a soup and roll lunch, plus hot drink are included, as well as a tour of the house.
Event ticket prices
All £50.00per person
- Booking details
- Call 01306 711685
- The phone isn't always manned, but please leave a message and we'll return your call.
- Suitable for ages 12 and up.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Park at the front of the house and enter through the main doors. The crafting will take place on the ground floor.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring 100g chunky wool and a size 7mm crochet hook. Wrap up warm as the house can be cold.
- The crafting will take place on the ground floor, which is accessible, but there are stair to the first floor, which will be shown during the tour.
- Please tell us of any dietary requirements when you book.
|14 May 2018||10:00 - 15:30||Available|