Timed entry to Washington Old Hall (30 July - 1 Aug)
Book your timed entry to visit Washington Old Hall.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays. Please follow the latest guidance when you visit.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your entry slot. Your visit will start with a 5 minute introduction talk followed by a self-led tour inside the hall. You have 1-hour from the time of entry stated on your ticket to enjoy the exhibitions. There is no time limit for visits to the garden. Please bring your ticket and/or membership card if applicable.
Open for your visit this week: Hall, garden which includes; mead, parterre, nuttery and small play fort. Toilet facilities located on the ground floor in the garden.
A selection of restaurants and cafés can be found in Washington village. If you leave the property during your visit, you can return the same day, granted you have your ticket.
Assistance dogs only inside the hall. Dogs on leads are welcome in the gardens.
Event ticket prices
Adult £5.50Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £2.75Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £8.25
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £13.75
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property.
- Parking on the Avenue outside the hall. Accessible parking is available on request, email email@example.com or call 0191 4166879. The garden is on two levels accessed by stairs. There is an alternative route via the front gate. Please ask a member of our team for assistance.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow the latest guidance when you visit. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.