Timed entry to Montacute House and garden(19 Oct - 25 Oct)
Book your timed entry to visit Montacute House and garden. The house is closed Tues and Wed, when tickets will be for the garden only.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute time slot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Garden, Estate, Toilets, Shop, Cafe and Mansion house. The house is closed on Tuesday and Wednesday, when tickets will be for the garden only. Last entry to the house (Thu-Mon) is at 2.30pm. Please check the website for details of all opening hours.
Currently closed: Book Barn.
Dogs on leads allowed in the garden but on paths only. Dogs welcome in the wider estate.
Event ticket prices
Adult £10.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £5.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £15.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £25.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Accessible toilets by ticket entrance. Designated mobility parking 40 yards from entrance.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please follow social distancing and government guidance. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces so please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.