Timed car parking at Aira Force and Ullswater (25 May - 31 May)
Pre-book your timed car parking at Aira Force and Ullswater car park
- Booking essential
We've reduced the number of people we can welcome to our car park to ensure the safety of our visitors. We ask that you book your car parking space in advance. Sadly, if you don't pre-book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member. Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. During this time the following facilities will be open: car park, toilet
Event ticket prices
All £5.50Non member parking
All £0.00National Trust member parking
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Booking confirmation will be sent by email - please check your junk/clutter box.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- What to bring and wear
- Outdoor footwear is advised.
- Mobility parking spaces Mobility toilet adjacent to car park entrance Much of Aira Force and the countryside is steep and rugged Waterfall not accessible by wheelchair.
- • Please book one ticket per car. Members can park for free but please bring your membership card with you. Non-members will need to pay online in advance. • In order to maintain social distancing please arrive within your timeslot. Sadly, if you're more than 10 minutes late, we'll not be able to guarantee you a space in the car park. Your entry will be at the discretion of the property staff. • Before you enter the car park please have your ticket ready to show our staff. • To keep visitor numbers at a safe level, parking facilities may be different from what you’re used to. To maintain social distancing, large campervans, caravans, coaches, minibuses or similar will not be permitted. • Your visit may be different from what you've come to expect. We'll have set up the best routes for you to enjoy, and we'll ask you to please follow them. Please be respectful of social distancing and follow our signs at all times. • Please supervise children and dogs at all times.