Chapel Christmas concert 2017: Spiro
We are very excited to welcome Spiro to sing for us. Comprised from graduates of the Royal Welsh conservatory and professional singers, and conducted by Elinor Cooper, expect a performance of the highest standard this Christmas.
- Booking essential
Spiro is a new Bristol chamber choir performing music from across the centuries to the highest standards. Founded in 2017 by Elinor Cooper, the group has plans for concerts in venues across the South West. Members of the choir have previously sung with groups such as the National Youth Choirs of Great Britain, Genesis Sixteen, BBC National Chorus of Wales, and the Bath Abbey and Bristol Cathedral Choirs.
Event ticket prices
Adult £15.0016 years+, includes hot drink and mince pie
Child £10.0010-16 years old, includes hot drink and mince pie
- Booking details
- Call 03442491895
- A booking fee is applied and will be calculated as 5% of your purchase.
- Accompanied children aged 10-16 years old are very welcome.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet at Home Farm up to 45 mins before the advertised start time to enjoy your complimentary hot drink and homemade mince pie. You will be led down to the chapel for the start of the concert.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wrap up warm in all your festive favourites and bring a torch. Unfortunately stilettos are not permitted in the chapel on conservation grounds.
- The chapel is approximately a 15 minute walk from Home Farm. Our mobility bus will be available for those who require it. The short, steep path down to the chapel is unsuitable for wheelchairs.
- Please bring a torch and dress for the weather as the chapel can get cold. Elinor Cooper is a professional conductor, singer and teacher living and working in Bristol. She is currently studying at the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama for a Masters degree in Choral Conducting, while working for choirs and musical institutions across the country, including the National Youth Choirs of Great Britain, Eton Choral Courses, Bristol Plays Music, and Bristol Youth Choir. As a choral singer, Elinor has performed with The Sixteen, National Youth Chamber Choir and the BBC Singers, and is a regular soprano soloist across the South West.
|9 December 2017||18:30 - 19:30||Available|