A free monthly 10k trail run through the woodland paths. See the beauty of the seasons changing. Free, fun, informal, forever and for everyone. Come and Trust10 with us.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Join us on the fourth Sunday of the month for our free 10k run. The run briefing takes place at 8.50am near the Central Bark dog café, the run starts at 9am. We recommend runners carry details of their ICE (In Case of Emergency) contact at all times.
There is no timing so if your time is important to you please remember to bring your own timing device.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Near Central Bark, dog friendly café.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress appropriately for running through woodland, lakeside paths etc. Routes may be muddy with exposed tree roots and other trip hazards.
- Suitable for running buggies.
- Please note: One dog per runner on a short lead.
|25 August 2019||09:00 - 11:00||Available|
|22 September 2019||09:00 - 11:00||Available|
|20 October 2019||09:00 - 11:00||Available|
|24 November 2019||09:00 - 11:00||Available|
|22 December 2019||09:00 - 11:00||Available|