A free monthly 10k trail run through the woodland paths. See the beauty of the seasons changing. Free, fun, informal, forever and for everyone. Come and Trust10 with us.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Join us on the fourth Sunday of the month for our free 10k run. Registration is on the day at 8.30am near the Cycle Centre and the run starts at 9am near the Burrows. Race numbers will be issued at your first run, so don't forget to bring safety pins, and keep your number to bring with you every time you run with us.
Timing will be via paper and stopwatches so if your time is really important to you please remember to bring your own timing device.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Near the cycle hire centre.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress appropriately for trail running through woodland, lakeside paths etc. Routes may be muddy with exposed tree roots and other trip hazards.
- Suitable for running buggies.
- Please note: One dog per runner.
|28 January 2018||09:00 - 11:00||Available|
|25 February 2018||09:00 - 11:00||Available|
|25 March 2018||09:00 - 11:00||Available|
|22 April 2018||09:00 - 11:00||Available|