Timed entry to Clouds Hill (21 July - 25 July)
Book your timed entry to visit Clouds Hill.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member. Please follow the latest guidance when you visit.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your entry slot so that your visit can begin promptly. A visit to Clouds Hill will be limited to 1 hour. Visitors will be given a 20 minute introductory walk and talk, followed by 15 minutes to explore inside the cottage. The remaining time is for free exploration of the hillside and motorcycle garage.
There is no café or refreshments available. We accept card payments only, no cash.
Dogs on leads allowed in wider landscape. Assistance dogs only in the cottage.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £20.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property.
- There is a toilet onsite but it is not fully accessible (stepped access). Light levels in the cottage are low. The cottage is accessible from the car park by a flat 90m footpath.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow the latest guidance when you visit. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.