Guided walk - 10 reservoirs walk
A 16 mile strenuous walk taking in the 10 reservoirs across the magnificent moorlands
- Booking not needed
- Free event
This is a demanding but enjoyable walk across the moors, taking in the main reservoirs in the valleys and hills surrounding Marsden. Although mainly following paths, it includes some moorland walking and steep climbs and will take approximately 7.5 hours.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet our walk leaders at Marsden Moor office
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear suitable outdoor clothing and footwear and bring food and a drink
- There are steep climbs and boggy areas on this walk
- This guided walk is free, but any donations help us to continue our conservation work on Marsden Moor
|25 April 2020||09:30 - 16:30||Available|