Dawn Chorus & Breakfast
What rare and interesting birds will you see and hear in the quiet sunshine of Upton's early morning?
- Booking essential
We've teamed up with West Midlands bird club, join Richard for an early morning walk and see what you can spot or hear. Upton is home to a wide and varied selection of bird life, from tits to woodpeckers, rooks, and even the occasional kingfisher. You might even spot an elusive red kite! Explore the grounds in the quiet early morning before visitors arrive, listening for the chorus of birdsong.The walk will be followed by a light breakfast in the Pavilion restaurant.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children are welcome, see further notes
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet the guides at Visitor Reception
- What to bring and wear
- Dress for the weather and wear some sensible walking shoes! Bringing some binoculars would be very handy to give you a better view of the birds.
- If you wish to discuss your access requirements, please contact the property.
- This walk is aimed at adults but children are very welcome. There will be a significant amount of walking. Walking will be around the grounds of Upton which includes steps and hills. Attendee's should have moderate levels of fitness. At times attendees may need to be quiet in order to spot more birds, so please bear this in mind if you are bringing younger children.
|12 May 2018||07:00 - 10:00||Available|