Trust10 10K run
Are you a runner looking for a new challenge, an opportunity to train, or just inspired to get involved with outdoor activities and are new to running?
- Booking essential
- Free event
Tickets still available. Please ignore sold out on this page. Click book online.
Our free 10k trail event will give everyone the opportunity to train whilst enjoying our special place.
The route will take you across Dunstable downs, through Chute Wood and around meadows before returning to the Chiltern Gateway Centre.
The 10k course is two multi trail laps of 5k. If you feel 10k is too far, don’t panic as some runners choose to complete just one lap of 5k.
- Booking details
- Call 03442 491895
- Free event
- Not suitable for children
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the main carpark (£3.50 per car to park - NT members free) Registration is at 8.30am in the Chiltern gateway Centre courtyard - the run starts at 9am.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear clothing appropriate for trail running through countryside: it is usually quite windy up here! Normal running or trail shoes are suitable - weather dependant.
- The route at Dunstable Downs will consist of a variety of terrains including multi-use path, road, grass, woodland and uneven ground.
- The route is way marked for you and there will be a tail runner so no one will come last! Please note there will NOT be any facilities or stewards along the route, so please bring whatever you need to stay hydrated. These events are not timed, but start at the same time each month. If timing is important to you, please bring your own device. Please check website and social media for updates on possible cancellations due to adverse weather conditions.
|26 January 2020||08:30 - 11:00||Available|
|23 February 2020||08:30 - 11:00||Available|