Wildlife photography workshop
Would you like to take amazing photographs of wildlife? This is your, chance as wildlife photographer, Rosalind White, will be holding photography workshops here in May and June.
- Booking essential
Rosalind will meet you on arrival and there will be a group discussion about cameras etc. You will then go to the chosen site and take lots of photos with Rosalind's support. Then you will return to the centre and look at your shots over a drink and cake.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 03442 491895
- There will be a 5% fee added to your bill
- Not suitable for children
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the Chilterns Gateway Centre
- What to bring and wear
- Wear clothing suitable for the current weather and comfortable shoes for walking
|7 May 2019||09:30 - 11:30||Available|
|14 May 2019||09:30 - 11:30||Available|
|21 May 2019||09:30 - 11:30||Available|
|11 June 2019||09:30 - 11:30||Available|
|18 June 2019||09:30 - 11:30||Available|
|25 June 2019||09:30 - 11:30||Available|