Timed entry to Claremont Landscape Garden (23 Nov - 29 Nov)
Book your timed entry to visit Claremont Landscape Garden.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot and limit your stay to two hours for the benefit of other visitors.
Open for your visit this week: Garden, toilets and café. Limited Café menu available for takeaways only. In line with government guidelines, no outdoor seating is available. Maximum stay is 2 hours.
Currently closed: Thatched Cottage and Play Areas.
Dogs allowed on short leads within the Garden.
Event ticket prices
Adult £10.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £5.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £15.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £25.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- All terrain wheelchair available to book in advance, morning slot available from 10.30am - 12.30pm, and afternoon slot available 2pm - 3pm. Please email property at email@example.com in advance of your visit to pre-book. Blue-badge parking 5m from entrance. Adapted toilet with ramp access in car park. Access-for-all path around the the lake.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please follow government guidance and local restrictions. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces, unless you’re exempt. Please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.