Lanhydrock 10 2019
Take in the beautiful views at Lanhydrock on this 10 mile multi-terrain run through the estate. After the race you can relax in the Park Café, which will be open until 6.30pm. This is Race 3 of the 2019/20 MTRS.
- Booking essential
On Saturday 21 September we'll be holding our annual ten mile race around the beautiful estate. Lanhydrock 10 starts at 3.30pm, with registration starting at 1.30pm. Prizes of £50 Cotswold Outdoor voucher for 1st place, £25 voucher for 2nd and 3rd place.
Event ticket prices
All £17.00With UKA race licence, booking on the day
All £19.00Without UKA race licence, booking on the day
- Booking details
- Call N/A
- Form available to download here https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/lanhydrock/features/lanhydrock-10
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Registration opens at 1.30pm at the Cycle Hire and closes at 3.15pm. The start line is a 10 minute walk from registration so don’t be late! Presentations will take place at 5.45pm in the Park Café.
- What to bring and wear
- Running shoes suitable for a multi-terrain event. Earphones must not be used. Runners seen wearing earphones will be disqualified. Club vests must be worn to qualify for team prizes.
- • Race memento and medal guaranteed for all pre-entries (up to 15/9/2019). • Prizes to first three in each age group and team prizes to first male and female teams (4 to count). • Volunteers to help with the race are always appreciated, please contact Matt, email@example.com to register to help or for more details. • Race numbers to be collected on the day from registration • Marshals will be on the route but runners will need to follow signs around the course • Some sections are on open roads, crossings will be marshalled • NT P&D car park next to registration, car park charges apply, members free • Bag storage available, no changing rooms or showers. Due to UKA regulations, runners are not permitted to run with a dog. A cut-off time will be enforced, based on a finishing time of 2hrs 35mins at the second drink station (roughly 7.5 miles). Runners outside this time will be transported to the finish line by our marshals.
|21 September 2019||15:30 - 18:00||Available|