Timed car parking at Dinefwr (12 Apr - 18 Apr)
Book your timed car parking at Dinefwr
- Booking essential
We’ve reopened coast and countryside car parks in Wales.
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your car parking space in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member.
In line with Welsh Government Regulations, we can only accept groups of six people from no more than two households (not including children under 11).
Contact information, including the name and telephone number from your booking, is legally required to be shared with the NHS Wales Test, Trace, Protect Service if requested.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Parkland, toilets accessible. Outdoor Café open for hot drinks.
Currently closed: House, Shop, Indoor Cafe and Boardwalk closed at the current point in time.
Well behaved dogs on leads allowed everywhere, except the deer park.
- Blue badge parking £0.00
- National Trust member parking £0.00
- Non-member parking £5.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30-minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Adapted toilets available in the car park • Grounds - partly accessible • Disabled allocated parking is available near the Visitor Centre • We are sorry, currently there is no vehicle access to Dinefwr Castle
- • Please book one ticket per car. Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. • Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee your car park space. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please have your ticket and membership card ready to show on arrival. • Please follow government guidance on travel. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces, unless you’re exempt. Please bring one with you. • To maintain safe visitor numbers, parking facilities may be different from what you’re used to.