Exmoor Carolers at St James' Church (not NT event)
Please note this event is run by St James' Church and not by the National Trust. The church does not belong to the National Trust.
- Booking advisable
- Admission applies
Join the Exmoor Carolers for a carol concert in St James' Church at Arlington. The Exmoor Carolers have been presenting the traditional carols performed and adopted by the folk of Exmoor since 2006, raising funds for the different churches and charities that have enlisted their support.
Normal admission and car parking charges apply for Arlington Court if you wish to visit before the performance. National Trust members get free entry to Arlington Court and free parking.
Event ticket prices
All £3.00per child
All £5.00per adult
|Family (1 adult)||£20.40||£18.30|
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Whole property ticket includes entry to the house, Carriage Museum, garden and grounds.
Parking charge applies for non-members. £1 for 1 hour, £3 for 3 hours or £4 for all day.
Under 5s can visit for free.
- Booking details
- Call 01271 850958 - evening calls only
- Tickets in advance from (evening calls only please) 01271 850958. £5 adults. £3 children
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Please go to St James' Church in Arlington. You can walk to the church on the main road if you're not visiting Arlington Court.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wrap up warm as the church can be cold in the winter.
- There are a few steps in the church.
- If you're visiting Arlington Court before the concert when we're open, normal admission prices apply. Free entry to Arlington Court for National Trust members. Seasonal refreshments will be available in the church for this event. Please wrap up warm & bring a torch. Parking on village street or in National Trust car park (£3 for non NT members).
|8 December 2019||15:00 - 17:00||Available|