Timed entry to Killerton (19 Oct - 25 Oct)
Book your timed entry to visit Killerton.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member.
Please arrive within your 30-minute time slot. You're then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: House 1pm – 4pm (ground floor only), Shop, Chapel, Plant Centre, Garden, park and chapel grounds. Toilets in visitor car park and in garden near Dairy Gate entrance will be open. A limited range of takeaway drinks and light snacks will be on sale.
Currently closed: Second-hand bookshop, Stables Cafe and Bear's hut.
Dogs on leads allowed in Park but not in the formal gardens or Chapel grounds.
Event ticket prices
Adult £10.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £5.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £15.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £25.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Unfortunately at this time we are unable to offer the visitor buggy, countryside tramper or wheelchairs. Visitors with access needs should make their own arrangements.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please follow social distancing and government guidance. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces so please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.