Timed entry to Mottisfont (23 Nov - 29 Nov)
Book your timed entry to visit Mottisfont.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot and limit your stay to 3 hours for the benefit of other visitors.
Open for your visit this week: Gardens and parkland, including a one way system in the walled and winter garden and river walk. Café with limited takeaway menu - card payment only. All toilets open (apart from house toilets). Maximum stay 3 hours.
Currently closed: House, gallery and play areas.
Dogs welcome on short leads in all outdoor areas except walled garden and front lawn.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £20.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- We're sorry, but there's no electric buggy service. The paths are mostly wide and surfaced with a mix of stone & clay which can be uneven in places. Waterside paths have been impacted by wet weather conditions and very bumpy in some areas; short stretches of walkways may be closed when you visit. Some bridges are very steep and not suitable for mobility scooters. A member of our team will advise.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please follow government guidance and local restrictions. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces, unless you’re exempt. Please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.