Nordic Walking (Tues)
Get fit and have fun with weekly volunteer guided Nordic Walking sessions at Chirk Castle.
- Booking advisable
- Free event
Weekly on Tuesdays throughout the year, Nordic Walking is a great way to improve your fitness and confidence and have fun at the same time.
In partnership with Sport Wales we have developed a series of Nordic walks lead by accredited, qualified, friendly volunteer guides.
Walk duration is around an hour. Poles will be provided. All abilities welcome - under 18s accompanied by an adult.
- Booking details
- Call 01691 777 701
- Booking not necessary, but please email us to let us know you're coming.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet in the car park at 10am, for a 10:30am start.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear suitable clothing/shoes - walking poles will be provided.
- This activity is suitable for all abilities and fitness levels, however may not be suitable for those with mobility problems. Please contact us if you are unsure.
- Please email email@example.com to register your interest or involvement in one of our sessions so we have an idea of numbers. New starters are very welcome at all of the sessions.
|26 November 2019||10:00 - 11:30||Available|
|3 December 2019||10:00 - 11:30||Available|
|10 December 2019||10:00 - 11:30||Available|
|17 December 2019||10:00 - 11:30||Available|