Carols in the Stables
On December weekends this Christmas, join us in The Stables to listen to Christmas carols sung by local choirs.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Have your spirits lifted by festive tunes, sip on a warming hot chocolate whilst you enjoy and perhaps even join in with some well-known yuletide favourites, sure to leave you feeling jolly.
Dates and Choirs
Saturday 4 December - St Neots Jewels Choir
Sunday 5 December - Capsicum Singers and Peppercorn Singers
Saturday 11 December - Accorde Choir
Sunday 12 December - Kings College School Choral Society
Saturday 18 December - Toft Choir
Sunday 19 December - Shannon Express Male Choir
- Event ticket prices
|One adult family||£29.70||£27.00|
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Free entry for National Trust members.
- This event is suitable for all ages.
- Meeting point
- The choirs will be performing outdoors within The Stables.
- What to bring and wear
- Carols in the Stables is an outdoor event, so please dress for the weather and wrap up warm if it's cold.
- Access to The Stables is through a wide, level entrance suitable for wheelchairs and mobility vehicles. Some outdoor seating is available outside the café, though this is limited.
- Please note, the end time for Carols in the Stables is flexible and the singing may finish slightly earlier or later than listed. General admission applies.