Keep fit in a beautiful place
- Booking not needed
- Free event
A free monthly way-marked 10K run around the Saltram estate. A chance to enjoy traffic free routes, great views and a unique training opportunity. Free, fun and informal. Come and Trust10 with us.
- Children between 14 - 16 must run with an adult
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Registration and finish area on the grassed picnic area by the car park. Please arrive before 9am to register for each event so we know who is out on the course.
- What to bring and wear
- Please ensure you have comfortable shoes and clothes for running. You can bring a watch / phone if you want to time yourself. You can refuel in the café after the run.
- All tracks and paths are buggy and wheel chair accessible however in wet months they can get very boggy and would not really suit wheelchairs and buggies.
- Trust10 is a free way-marked course for all abilities to enjoy the scenic paths and track around the historic parkland. Its free, its fun, its informal. Come along and try something new, train for a race, do it for fun or with family and friends. We welcome everyone to Saltram to come and Trust10 with us. Trust10 will have limited marshaling and no timing system.
|26 November 2017||09:00 - 10:30||Available|
|17 December 2017||09:00 - 10:30||Available|