Timed entry to Lydford Gorge: Waterfall Entrance (12 Apr - 18 Apr)
Book your timed entry to visit Lydford Gorge: Waterfall Entrance.
- Booking essential
In England, our gardens, parks and countryside are open. The safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors from the nearby community remains our priority and we urge you to book your visits in advance and follow government guidance on travel.
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Walking trail to Whitelady Waterfall (circular route), waterfall car park (EX20 4BL), waterfall tea-room (takeaway only) and toilets.
Children's Easter activity trail will be running Thursday 1 to Sunday 18 April, 10am to 4.30pm, from the Devil's Cauldron car park (EX20 4BH). £3 per trail, no booking required.
Currently closed: Devil's Cauldron walking trail, full Lydford Gorge walking trail and Devil's Cauldron tea-room.
Dogs welcome, on lead at all times.
Event ticket prices
Adult £5.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £2.50Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £7.50
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £12.50
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You'll need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Some steep paths and uneven surfaces which can be slippery even when dry – sturdy footwear essential. No buggies or mobility scooters permitted due to narrowness of paths.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow government guidance on travel. Face coverings are required in indoor spaces, unless you’re exempt, so please bring one with you. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.