CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE Watermeads Nature Reserve Walk, fourth Sunday of the month, 2pm
Did you know that the National Trust has a nature reserve near Morden Hall Park? Join us at Watermeads for a guided walk led by members of Morden Hall Park Nature Group.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Come along to Watermeads for a walk to explore this nature reserve and learn more about its wildlife and history. Walk lasts approximately 40 minutes.
- Booking details
- Unfortunately our next walk has been cancelled as the reserve is closed due to access issues.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at 2pm by the entrance to Watermeads Nature Reserve, London Road, SM4 6BF. It is possible to walk there starting at Morden Hall Park and going through Ravensbury Park.
- What to bring and wear
- Sensible footwear recommended, bring binoculars if you have them.
- For more information visit the Morden Hall Park Nature Group webpages: www.nationaltrust.org.uk/morden-hall-park/features/morden-hall-park-nature-group or follow @MHPNatureGroup on Twitter
|24 September 2017||14:00 - 14:45||Available|