Dawn Chorus Walk
Work up an appetite exploring the Causeway cliffs before tucking into a hearty cooked breakfast in the Causeway Hotel
- Booking essential
Take in the early morning air and discover the sights and sounds of the Giant's Causeway with a guided walk with our conservation expert, Dr Cliff Henry.
This specialist tour will explore the flowers, fauna and wildlife of Northern Ireland's only World Heritage Site.
Followed by a hearty cooked breakfast in the Causeway Hotel.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 028 2073 3419
- No concession for children.
- Children are welcome on the walk
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet in the front of the Causeway Hotel at 6.30 am.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear outdoor attire suitable for walking. A warm, waterproof coat is advisable all year round at the Giant's Causeway
- The walk is suitable for those with no mobility issues and a good level of fitness.
|23 June 2019||06:30 - 09:30||Available|