Trust10 is a free monthly trail run across selected National Trust sites, open to both members and non members. Come along with your friends and family, explore the landscape and enjoy a challenging multi terrain run involving some public roads.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
With a bit of running under your belt you'll be used to planning your own runs so we've waymarked and signed this route for event on the 4th Sunday of the month (except July and Aug) so you don't have to rely on marshals to get you round but they'll be there to provide some extra motivation at points. You can run our T10 trail at any time, just download the route https://runtogether.co.uk/routes/trust10-at-studland-bay/ and keep an eye out for the pink waymarkers.
- Event ticket prices
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
- Please see below for information about children
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the Knoll Beach Centre. Run registration is from 8.30am and café open from 9.30am October or 10am November to March)
- What to bring and wear
- Suitable running kit for the weather December 24 is the Tinsel 10 - so come dressed in festive finery and get Christmas off to a running start!
- At registration we will need your name, e-mail and emergency contact details. If timing is important to you, bring your own device and monitor your time each time you take part. Please arrive dressed and ready for the event. Bring warm clothing and a clean kit to change. Normal running shoes or trail shoes are suitable. We love to see children and families together, enjoying running non-competitively. We recommend that anyone running our Trust10 event is 14 years old and over. As the parent or guardian you may wish to review the route before the day and can use your discretion as to your child being suitable and able to take part in our Trust10 trail run. Please keep an eye on them, accompanying and remaining responsible for them at all times throughout the event. Runners should check with the Studland team if dogs are allowed. This is based on livestock grazing around the route, which may change at points during the year. All dogs on leads at all times.
|27 January 2019||09:00 - 11:00||Available|
|24 February 2019||09:00 - 11:00||Available|
|31 March 2019||08:30 - 11:00||Available|
|28 April 2019||09:00 - 11:00||Available|
|26 May 2019||09:00 - 11:00||Available|