Looking After Lyveden Walk
Join us for a 10 mile walking challenge along the Lyveden Way to raise money in support of the Lyveden Reconnected project.
- Booking essential
This September we are launching the first Looking After Lyveden Walk. This is a sponsored walk of 16km (10miles) along the Lyveden Way to raise money in support of Lyveden Reconnected.
There will be a £15 entry fee and we’re asking for a sponsorship pledge target of £100.
The Lyveden Reconnected project will give us the space to tell the story of Tresham and let visitors explore the site as intended. It will also create space for new visitor facilities and a larger café.
Event ticket prices
Adult £15.00Entry Fee
- Booking details
- Call 01793 818535
- Children will not be charged to take part in the walk.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Lyveden and the Heritage Open Day will be open from 10:30, the walk will begin at 11:00. Marshalls on the day will be able to point you in the direction of the start point.
- What to bring and wear
- We recommend sturdy footwear because the route can get muddy. Refreshments will be available at Lyveden, as well as drinking water.
- The Lyveden Way is an average gradient. Lyveden has two accessible toilets and disabled parking bays.
- After registration our fundraising team will be in touch to run through all the details with you. They will also guide you in your training journey as you take on the challenge to raise sponsorship funds for the appeal.
|15 September 2019||11:00 - 16:00||Available|