Yoga in the Rose Garden
Stretch, breathe, relax and reconnect with nature with our yoga sessions every Sunday. All levels welcome. Yoga mats are provided.
- Booking essential
Classes, run by experienced yoga teacher Marina Emms from The Yoga Bean, contain a mixture of flowing sequences and still postures focusing on the breath and alignment.
Postures may be challenging at times but there is help where needed for beginners and more advanced variations for those who have practiced before.
Drop In Class £11.00
5 Class Pass £50.00
10 Class Pass £95.00
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 07814 386903
- Classes for adults only. We'll run children yoga classes over summer holidays.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Rose Garden Kiosk (after the Snuff Mill Bridge). Classes take place in the stunning rose garden (weather permitting) or in their wonderful Stable Yard Café.
- What to bring and wear
- We recommend you bring your own face cloth and bottle of water. Wear clothing suitable for the weather that allows free movement.
- " Hi, I am Marina. My method and ethos is to promote well-being through Vinyasa Ashanga, a practice that allows you to build core strength and improve your flexibility. Join me in this peaceful setting for a mindful movement practice which will increase your connection with your body and breath to focus your mind. All levels welcome, the classes allow each student to progress at their own pace".
|23 June 2019||08:30 - 09:30||Available|
|30 June 2019||08:30 - 09:30||Available|
|7 July 2019||08:30 - 09:30||Available|
|14 July 2019||08:30 - 09:30||Available|
|28 July 2019||08:30 - 08:30||Available|
|4 August 2019||08:30 - 09:30||Available|
|11 August 2019||08:30 - 09:30||Available|
|18 August 2019||08:30 - 09:30||Available|
|25 August 2019||08:30 - 09:30||Available|
|1 September 2019||08:30 - 09:30||Available|