Toddler trails on a Tuesday
For some fresh air and family fun, join one of our trails designed for toddlers; learn about shape, colour and numbers while exploring nature.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Sing some songs, do some crafts and play games in the outdoors! Don't worry if you're a few minutes late, you can always join the group when you arrive. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Event ticket prices
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Please note that there is now a single entry fee for Dyrham Park that covers entry to the park, garden, house, tea-room and shop. Free entry to National Trust members.
- Children welcome but must be accompanied by an adult.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Please meet on the lawn to your left as you enter the garden.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear suitable clothing for an outdoor activity.
- The garden can be reached on the shuttle bus or via the tarmac drive.
- Trails lasts approx. 30-45mins. You will need to arrive in the car park by 10.30 in order to catch the first shuttle bus down to the house. Trails may be cancelled in adverse weather.
|24 September 2019||10:45 - 11:30||Available|
|1 October 2019||10:45 - 11:30||Available|
|8 October 2019||10:45 - 11:30||Available|
|15 October 2019||10:45 - 11:30||Available|
|22 October 2019||10:45 - 11:30||Available|