Wolstonbury orchid safari
Discover how centuries of grazing has produced a rich variety of downland flowers and stunning orchids.
- Booking essential
A three hour walk around one of the best hills on the South Downs to find these fascinating plants. This is a chance to see up to nine species of orchid and discover the ancient history of this enigmatic hill.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call Please use email below
- Children are welcome with adults
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- What to bring and wear
- Paths may be muddy so please bring walking boots.
- There are steep hills throughout the walk.
|9 June 2019||10:30 - 13:30||Sold out|