A kid-friendly adventure with Cullercoats Bike & Kayak.
- Booking essential
Kids can build confidence in the water while exploring overhangs, caves, cliffs and reefs with the Cullercoats Bike & Kayak team. Find the best wildlife on the rocky coastline; this is no ordinary rockpooling experience!
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call https://cullercoatsbikekayak.co.uk/coasteering
- Suitable for children aged 7-11. Parents/guardians are welcome too.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet at Souter Lighthouse.
- What to bring and wear
- All safety equipment and wetsuits are included. Please bring old trainers, an old pair of shorts to wear over your wetsuit, a towel and swimwear.
- Access to the coast on foot is from the cliff path. Event includes exploring cliffs, rocks, caves and gullies.
- An average level of fitness and health is required.
|23 July 2019||10:00 - 13:00||Available|
|30 July 2019||14:00 - 17:00||Available|
|6 August 2019||10:00 - 13:00||Available|
|13 August 2019||14:00 - 17:00||Available|
|20 August 2019||14:00 - 17:00||Available|