Wild wellbeing walk around Studley Royal deer park
Start the year with an invigorating Sunday morning walk enjoying the scenery and wildlife of Studley Deer Park.
- Booking essential
- Free event
Being outdoors and surrounded by greenery goes a long way to resetting and refreshing. Join us for this free guided walk around the deer park. We will do some gentle stretching exercises, deep breathing and mindfulness helping you towards a healthier body and mind.
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Outside Studley Royal tearoom.
- What to bring and wear
- Sturdy boots for uneven ground and warm clothing. Ensure your legs are covered for walking through the deer park.
- This walk will be going on uneven ground.
- The walk is in the deer park but if you wish to go into the abbey and water garden you will need to pay general admission or bring your membership card.
|9 February 2020||10:00 - 11:30||Available|
|6 March 2020||10:00 - 11:30||Available|