Timed entry to Cliveden (19 Oct - 25 Oct)
Book your timed entry to visit Cliveden.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Garden and estate including WCs. Kiosk, Conservatory Café, Shop, Plant Centre and Storybook Play Area. Second-hand bookshop (not currently accepting book donations).
Boats available to hire on a self-drive basis, please book in advance via boatingatcliveden.co.uk.
Currently closed: Maze, Dolls House café and Woodland Car Park.
Dogs are welcome within designated areas.
Event ticket prices
Adult £10.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £5.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £15.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £25.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30-minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Pre-book tickets only. Onsite buggy transport not available. Wheelchairs and all-terrain trike available for hire (please book in advance). Please note, there is no shuttle service to the river for Boat Hire, please allow 30 minutes to walk from car park to boathouse. Please pick up a map from Information Centre.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please follow social distancing and government guidance. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces so please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.