Top of the Gorge festival 2020 - Sunday day ticket
Entry and parking on Sunday 14 June for Top of the Gorge festival, from 9am. Prices from £12.
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
Includes talks, films, music, selected workshops and many adventure activities that are free as part of the festival.
Chargeable events and activities booked separately at nationaltrust.org.uk/cheddar-gorge. Accessible toilets on site.
Parking on site.
Available for adults, children and families. Tickets may be available on the gate but festival-goers will incur a higher charge.
Event ticket prices
Child £9.00(age 5 -17)
- Family (up to 2A, 3C) £30.00
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children welcome. Under 5s go free
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- The festival hub, is located in paddocks above Black Rock at the top of Cheddar Gorge, ST487/543. Vehicle access is via Warren Farm in Blagdon, BS40 7XR.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring suitable clothing and footwear for adventures in the outdoors.
- Accessible toilets on site. Parking on site.
- · Small amounts of alcohol may be brought on site. · Dogs are permitted, but they must be very well behaved and kept on leads and under control at all times. Please ensure you have bags to clear up after your pet.
|14 June 2020||09:00 - 14:00||Available|