Outdoor cinema: West Side Story
A tale of bitter gang rivalry and forbidden love on the streets of Manhatten, follow this ‘epic retelling of Romeo and Juliet’ in Spielberg's spectacular new adaptation of the 1957 musical. Rated 12A. Starts 21.45 Finishes 00.20.
- Booking essential
This film will start at 9.45pm on Friday 15 July and will go on until 12.20am.
Unless you've purchased a VIP ticket, you'll need to bring your own blanket and camping chair to sit on. A VIP ticket includes a luxury deckchair in a prime position plus new for 2022, VIP tickets will include a bag of PROPERCORN popcorn.
You’ll need to bring a torch plus any camping chairs and blankets to the north lawn before sitting down to this compelling tragedy where love blossoms amid feuds and turf wars.
Book your tickets with Adventure Cinema at adventurecinema.co.uk/venues/the-vyne. Please note there will be a small booking fee.
Tickets are non-refundable. However, if this screening is postponed and rescheduled and you inform Adventure Cinema within 14 days that you are unable to make the rescheduled date, you'll be refunded in full.
Not able to attend because you have Covid-19 symptoms? Please contact Adventure Cinema at email@example.com to arrange a ticket exchange.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call adventurecinema.co.uk/venues/the-vyne
- Can't find your tickets? Visit eventbrite.co.uk/support Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rated 12A
- Meeting point
- Have your camping chairs, torches and blankets ready for the gates opening 8:15pm. There's a 10 minute walk through the gardens to the cinema screen on the north lawn.
- What to bring and wear
- It gets cold once the sun goes down, so it's a good idea to bring layers and keep an eye on the weather forecast. Don't forget to put your phone on silent.
- There are hard gravel paths that lead to the north lawn.
- The Brewhouse tea-room toilets will be open for the evening. For Adventure Cinema FAQs visit adventurecinema.co.uk/faqs